Welcome :)

Ramadan

Ah the holy month of ramadan has arrived.
It started the 11th of august.
Today is like the 4th or 5th day and I feel like it's
going to get harder everyday. :/ But hey its relgion


For those of you who don't know what ramadan is:
1.It's a holy month in the muslim relgion
2. You fast--> So no food, water or gum!
3. OMG! For how long? Well, everyday for one month from sunrise to sunset.
4. So I stop eating at sunrise and eat at sunset
5. It's one of the most important holidays ever!


I know what you are probably thinking... "Wow! that's alot! Why would you even do that? or Don't you feel like your gonna pass out?"

Ha ha ! I get asked so many questions during this time of the month :)
I love this holiday. <3 TONS!
If you believe in god he will help you get through everything :)

Ramadan Mubarak to everyone :)

0 comments: